Monday, May 4, 2009

Tinkers Creek Park

Friday we explored some trails at Tinkers Creek Park. It was pretty neat and we got to take a lot of great nature shots.

This one is my favorite. It is a molting dragonfly. Right after I took the picture, it flew away with the husk still attached to it's tail. You must click on the picture to view the large version to really appreciate it.
Tinkers Creek

I liked the composition of this one, especially how Crystal is slightly out of focus in the distance.
Tinkers Creek

Finally, let's play Where's Snakey? He is so well hidden it took me a minute to figure out why I took the picture. When I asked Crystal to find it I had to point it out to her eventually but she doesn't have very good critter vision anyways.
Tinkers Creek

jwotd: daku = to hug

No comments:

Post a Comment