Friday, May 15, 2009

Cincinnati Trip

Tuesday & Wednesday we went down to Cincinnati to see my family. We met my parents at their restaurant of choice, Golden Corral. I'm not a big fan of buffets in the first place as we went to them too often when I was a kid. Their "bland but a lot" motto gets old fast. This time was no exception and it seems like Crystal got an unexpected side of food poisoning to top things off.

Outside of the poisonous lunch, we did have some fun too. I got to take Crystal to Jungle Jim's for the first time. I always thought it would be cool to live by it, there just seems to be so many different things to try. Since we still had a whole day to drive around we didn't get much but Crystal did find a brand of loose tea that she was about to order on the internet.
Tea

We also went to the new IKEA down there and Crystal got to pick up this Octopus hanger she had been wanting.
Mr. Octopus

We think might be getting a new couch from there so if anyone knows someone in need, let me know.

jwotd: shokuatari = food poisoning :(

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of buffets but I've never eaten at one without getting sick...Williams-Sonoma sells that brand of tea too! Or at least they did 2 years ago when I worked there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. B ig
    U gly
    F at
    F amilies
    E at
    T ogether

    I don't like them either.

    ReplyDelete