Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lakeview Cemetary

Saturday we went to Lakeview Cemetary with our friends Chuck & Heather. We checked out Garfield's tomb & walked around a bit. It was a gorgeous day. I was able to take a couple pictures of Crystal that I think turned out nice.

Lakeview Cemetary

I liked both of these and can't pick just one to post.
Lakeview Cemetary
Lakeview Cemetary

I think the flare and Crystal's fingers make this picture kinda interesting.
Lakeview Cemetary

Overall it was kind of a crazy day. Afterward, we went around shopping which we never do with other people. Then we ran into our friends Kim & Pat at the mall and despite us being out all the time we never see people we know. Finally, when we went to get dinner (at Fat Head's on Lorain, it was really good it you are ever in the area) and I saw some crappy old coworkers from CBIZ.

jwotd: gogatsu = May

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! My great grandma is actually buried there. That was awesome running into you guys, I was totally caught off guard!

    ReplyDelete