Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Facial Hair Fun

About a month ago I thought I would not shave for a couple months and see what kind of beard I could grow. The experiment was cut short when I saw pictures of myself from our anniversary day and knew that no amount of extra time would net anything resembling a proper beard. I didn't want the month of hard work that I spent not shaving to go to waste so I tried out a few different looks before I went clean-shaven.

The Mouth Bush
scotty funny face

The No-Chin Mustache and Soul Patch
scotty funny face

The Backstreet Boy in a Bear Outfit
scotty funny face

jwotd: hige = beard

1 comment:

  1. The first pic (mouth bush) looks like a dorky / lonely computer worker.

    The second looks like a 40yr old coffee shop employee

    The last looks like a 17yr old white rapper wanna be.

    Good job with changing clothes and hair styles.

    ReplyDelete