Thursday, July 2, 2009

Woolfest @ the Farmpark

Saturday, Crystal and I decided to check out the Lake Metro Farmpark. It's another thing that I have just never heard of despite all the years I have been in Cleveland. This weekend happened to be Woolfest at the Farmpark, so there was a little bit more going on than usual. There was shearing demos, vendors & you could pick up a pound of wool for $1. Amazing! It was a stunning day and it was fun to go around but I definitely think the Farmpark is a go once and your good kind of place.

I was able to get a couple in your face animal shots. Some are better than others but I think they are all pretty fun.
WoolFest 2009

WoolFest 2009

WoolFest 2009

Here is a picture to remind you that the grass is always tastier on the other side of the rusty dangerous-looking fence.
WoolFest 2009

jwotd: gemmou = raw wool

No comments:

Post a Comment